Skip to content
Oral Presentation Guidelinesinsympofest2017-06-20T15:03:24+00:00
- It is important that you arrive at your session room at least 5 minutes prior to the start of your session to make sure that everything gets ready for your presentation.
- Official language: English
- Section duration: 1.5 hours
- You have 15 min for presentation + 5 min for Q & A.
- Acceptable Presentation File Format: Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) / Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
- Please prepare you presentation in 4:3 format (all screens are in format 4:3).
- Use standard fonts such as Times New Roman, Arial or Tahoma which will be installed on the session room computers. If you use any special or unique fonts, your presentation may not appear correctly using the session room computers.
- Your presentation file is not required to be submitted before the conference and it does not need to be sent to us; instead, please bring the file on a USB drive to the Registration Desk on-site. It is recommended to drop one day before your presentation to avoid any congestion.
- Presenters are strongly encouraged to use the presentation computers in each lecture hall provided by the organisers. In case of your own computer, please adhere to the technical instructions.
- For questions, please, mail to email@example.com.
Using the Lecture Hall Computer
- PC Windows 7, Office 2010 (older versions are also supported).
- Have an internet connestion, a video projector, and microphones.
- You are responsible for loading your presentation to the computer of the corresponding venue of your session. Test and/or load your presentation even earlier than during the previous break to ensure that there is enough time if you need special help for some reason. Assistance is available in each presentation room during the whole conference.
- You should have your presentation on a USB stick and in your email.
- If you have a video or audio file embedded in the presentation we recommend to use a standard video and audio codec compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint.
Using Own Computer
- If you are bringing your own computer to connect to the projector: a VGA cable with male connector will be provided for hooking up your laptop.
- Please ensure to bring the proper adapter that will fit your computer (For this, we cannot offer any assistance).