- All papers reporting data from research involving human and/or animal subjects must be approved by an institutional review board or ethics committee and must be stated in the papers. The research protocol must conform to the principles outlined in the Declaration of Helsinki 1975, as revised in 2000, should be followed.
- All sources of funding or products must be included in the Acknowledgement section of the manuscript.
- Any financial or personal conflicts of interest of the study must be declared in the submission.
- Written permission must be obtained prior using previous published material, such as graphics, photographs, or illustrations in submitted manuscript.
- Authors must ensure that the submitted manuscript contains nothing libelous, illegal or fraudulent.
- Authors must ensure that they do not violate copyright and that their manuscript or part thereof has not been previously published or presented at a scientific meeting elsewhere and has been published in full in a proceeding or publication. The authors shall retain copyright ownership of their content, but license the organiser to publish their article.